Location: Westminster, London
Flexible working hours
This is no ordinary support worker role, instead, as a
Personal Transitions Service (PTS) Network Coach, you will:
- Walk alongside people experiencing tough times, listening, identifying system barriers and working to overcome them.
- Unleash your inner activist and contribute to challenging and changing systems around homelessness, substance use, social care, mental health and criminal justice.
- Share your grassroots experience influencing others across the UK.
About Mayday Trust
Mayday Trust is an organisation with a network of passionate social activists working to bring about systemic change, whilst offering people going through tough times such as homelessness, leaving care, coming out of prison or experiencing emotional trauma, person-led and strength-based support through its Personal Transitions Service (PTS).
Mayday is looking for someone who believes in people; a person who is comfortable walking alongside someone to identify and overcome barriers, to connect people with a positive community network and friendships, build on their strengths and achieve the future they want.
This is an opportunity for someone who understands that in the world today, the problem is not people with ‘complex needs’ but a broken system. A system that is failing to treat people as people. A system that traps and institutionalises people.
This role is not for the faint-hearted, it is for someone with a passion for social justice, and the energy and determination to make systems work for people going through tough times.
How to Apply
Please email a completed application form to email@example.com
- Deadline for applications: 22nd September
- Assessment day: 28th September
- Individual interview: 30th September
Once we have received your application we will be in touch to discuss and arrange the next steps
Please note this post is subject to an Enhanced Level Disclosure & Barring Service check